Richie Tenenbaum Sunglasses
This product is currently sold out.
Richie Tenenbaum vintage pilot sunglasses made of a nylon frame and tinted (mineral) glass lenses.
- Category 3: 100% UV protection, infrared filtration 94%, absorption of visible light 90%
- Dimensions: Frame is 14 cm large, bridge is 1cm wide, lenses are 5,5cm wide, lenses are 5cm high, temples are 13,6cm long
- Anti-glare treatment: a special coating is applied to the inner face of the lens to eliminate irritating glare from reflected light.
- Hydrophobic treatment: Both sides of the lens are treated with a hydrophobic layer which repels water, so rain or sea spray literally slide off the surface making them easier to clean in everyday situation and helping ensure clear vision while doing watersports.
- Oleophobic treatment: thanks to this, Vuarnet lenses repel dirt, grease and oily smears making it much easier to clean fingerprints and smudges.
Thank you for looking!